Disclaimer

This blog is to share the owner views, experiences and photos, and not intended to advise anyone. The blog owner will not take any liabilities or responsibilities due to the use of any photos or information in this website. This blog is also doesn't endorse any products or services. Your own judgement is highly appreciated when reading or viewing any photos or information in this blog.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Portraiture

I rarely do portraiture photography due to lack of knowledge, skill and lenses which can produce nice looking portrait. However, I did join a fellow group of photographers based in Kota Kinabalu for a portraiture photography at KDCA Penampang recently. This is my second time trying some skill on portraiture. The first time was organized by other fellow friends at Mesilau, here

This time, I can say that I was failed because my first step was completely wrong. I did not reset the ISO and some other settings, like too eager to shoot the model without first checking the camera setting. Only after 10 shoots and I realized my mistake. I better continue the 4x4 photography.. =) Anyway, it sometime fun to do some portraiture photography.

Using: Olympus E-1 + 12-60mm & 70-300mm

Portraiture @ KDCA Penampang 
This is Leydia with KadazanDusun traditional costume. The ISO of this photo was 800 which I did not check before jumping into action.

Portraiture @ KDCA Penampang
Now, the ISO was reset to 100. Trying the BW with noise from Olympus E-1 camera.

Portraiture @ KDCA Penampang

Portraiture @ KDCA Penampang

Portraiture @ KDCA Penampang

Portraiture @ KDCA Penampang

Portraiture @ KDCA Penampang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google+ Badge

No one has ever become poor by giving, Please Donate

Popular Posts

Site Links

Follow on Facebook