Disclaimer

This blog is to share the owner views, experiences and photos, and not intended to advise anyone. The blog owner will not take any liabilities or responsibilities due to the use of any photos or information in this website. This blog is also doesn't endorse any products or services. Your own judgement is highly appreciated when reading or viewing any photos or information in this blog.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Blogger.com: Why my Pageviews restart to 0?

I logged on to my blogger today only to know that my pageviews was reset to 0. Why bloger? why?.. Can you give me my pageviews back to normal?.. please..

Update 2.32PM: The pageviews back to normal now.. thanks blogger.com

1 comment:

  1. it's probably the work of crackers. Or, Goggle's own mistake of deleting codes too many.

    Hopefully the numbers/pageviews would be back soon.

    BTW, I followed you. Great shots here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google+ Badge

No one has ever become poor by giving, Please Donate

Popular Posts

Site Links

Follow on Facebook