Disclaimer

This blog is to share the owner views, experiences and photos, and not intended to advise anyone. The blog owner will not take any liabilities or responsibilities due to the use of any photos or information in this website. This blog is also doesn't endorse any products or services. Your own judgement is highly appreciated when reading or viewing any photos or information in this blog.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

DCM Online Photo Contest 2006

This is the first time in my life which my photo was selected for a competition. Quite happy indeed, even though I don't make it to the final round. I only got Canon vest for the top 20, well that's okay. However able to stand among the master in photography is one thing I can't forget. Guess what, I took the photo with a mere p&s digital camera: Lumix FZ30. The shortlisted photo can be found here and the judging process is here.


Spider's web in macro theme


Judging process: The guy in white shirt is looking at my photo.


The final winners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google+ Badge

No one has ever become poor by giving, Please Donate

Popular Posts

Site Links

Follow on Facebook